Financial Planning Organizations
- Napfa.org – NAPFA, a Fee-Only planning association. A NAPFA member or affiliate may not receive commissions, rebates, awards, finder’s fees, bonuses or any form of compensation from others as a result of a client’s implementation of the individual’s planning recommendations.
- Irs.gov - Internal revenue service information. Tax forms, publications and general guidance.
- SSA.gov- Social Security Administration website.
- Medicare.gov - Medicare information.
- Finaid.org– Financial aid, college scholarships, and student loan information.
- Savingforcollege.com - A source for objective information about Section 529 college savings plans and other ways to save and pay for college.
- Hsafinder.com - The independent Health Savings Account source. HSA information, news, insurance quotes, savings solutions, custodial accounts and rates for individuals and companies.
- Quotesmith.com – Information and quotes on almost any type of insurance.